Alvaro Herrera <alvhe...@alvh.no-ip.org> writes:
> Michael Paquier wrote:
>> I have looked at 0002 and 0003. Those look good to ship for me.

> Yeah, I'd vote to push those right away to see what buildfarm has to
> say.  That way you can push 0001 shortly after the dust settles (if
> any), which will have an effect on the bootstrap data format patch.

Yeah, I think all of this is at the point where the next thing to do
is see what the buildfarm has to say.  I could test it manually on
prairiedog, but I'd just as soon let the buildfarm script do the work.

It does make sense, probably, to push 0001-0003 first and see if
anything turns up from that, then 0004.

                        regards, tom lane