On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 12:40 AM, Anthony Bykov <a.by...@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> Hello,
> fixed the issues:
> 1. Rising errors when invalid object being transformed.
> 2. We don't rise the exception when transforming range(3) only in
> python 2. In third one it is an error.
>
> Please, find the 4-th version of the patch in attachments to this
> message. --

Hi Anthony,

FYI make docs fails:

json.sgml:584: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: xref
line 581 and para
  </para>
         ^
json.sgml:585: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: para
line 575 and sect2
 </sect2>
         ^
json.sgml:588: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: sect2
line 572 and sect1
</sect1>
        ^
json.sgml:589: parser error : Premature end of data in tag sect1 line 3
json.sgml:589: parser error : chunk is not well balanced
datatype.sgml:4354: parser error : Failure to process entity json
  &json;
        ^
datatype.sgml:4354: parser error : Entity 'json' not defined
  &json;
        ^
datatype.sgml:4955: parser error : chunk is not well balanced
postgres.sgml:104: parser error : Failure to process entity datatype
  &datatype;
            ^
postgres.sgml:104: parser error : Entity 'datatype' not defined
  &datatype;
            ^

--
Thomas Munro