Magnus,

* Michael Paquier (michael.paqu...@gmail.com) wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 3:29 PM, Michael Paquier
> <michael.paqu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 8:13 AM, Daniel Gustafsson <dan...@yesql.se> wrote:
> >> I’ve moved this to the next CF, but since this no longer applies cleanly
> >> I’ve
> >> reset it to Waiting for author.
> >
> > Thanks Daniel for the reminder. Attached are rebased patches. This
> > thing rots easily...
>
> This set of patches still applies, and is marked as ready for
> committer. Are any of the committers cited on this thread, aka Magnus,
> Heikki, Tom interested in this patch set? Or not? We are close to the
> end of CF 2017-11, so I am bumping it to the next one.

Magnus, this was your thread to begin with, though I know others have
been involved, any chance you'll be able to review this for commit
during this CF?  I agree that this is certainly a good thing to have
too, though I've not looked at the patch itself in depth.  Is there
anything we can do to help move it along?

Appears to compile and pass make check-world still (not sure why Thomas'
bot currently thinks the build fails, since it worked here..).

Thanks!

Stephen