David,

On 2018/01/12 12:30, David Rowley wrote:
> Can you also perform a self-review of the patch? Some of the things
> I'm picking up are leftovers from a previous version of the patch. We
> might never get through this review if you keep leaving those around!

Sorry, I will look more closely before posting the next version.  I guess
I may have rushed a bit too much when posting the v18/v19 patches, partly
because it's been 3 weeks since v17 and I felt I needed to catch up
quickly given the activity on the run-time pruning thread which depends on
the patches here.

Thanks,
Amit