Greetings Lætitia, Amit,

* Lætitia Avrot (laetitia.av...@gmail.com) wrote:
> Thanks Stephen for the suggestion. I wan't thinking globally enough. I was
> planning to look at it today but Amit was faster. So thanks Amit too!

This seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle, but Amit's patch still
applies cleanly and it looks like a good patch to me, so I've added it
to the current CF and marked it as Needs Review.  There's been some
further discussion of this change over in this thread:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20171220090816.25744.72592%40wrigleys.postgresql.org#20171220090816.25744.72...@wrigleys.postgresql.org

which seemed to reach the conclusion that the proposed patch makes
sense.

If someone else would like to review it, that'd be great, otherwise I'll
probably get it committed soon.

Thanks!

Stephen