> 21 янв. 2018 г., в 3:36, Peter Geoghegan <p...@bowt.ie> написал(а):
>
> On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 12:45 AM, Andrey Borodin <x4...@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
>> Unfortunately, amcheck_next does not work currently on HEAD (there are
>> problems with AllocSetContextCreate() signature), but I've tested
>> bt_index_check() before, during and after pgbench, on primary and on slave.
>> Also, I've checked bt_index_parent_check() on master.
>
> I fixed that recently. It should be fine now.
Oh, sorry, missed that I'm using patched stale amcheck_next. Thanks!
Affirmative, amcheck_next works fine.

I run pgbench against several covering indexes. Checking before load, during
and after, both on master and slave.
I do not observe any errors besides infrequent "canceling statement due to
conflict with recovery", which is not a sign of any malfunction.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.