Stephen Frost <sfr...@snowman.net> writes:
> * Tom Lane (t...@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
>> We've seen this before, eg
>> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/51CB39BD.8020205%40pgexperts.com
>> and the conclusion seemed to be that it was from having the wrong version
>> of openjade installed.  Was borka upgraded recently?

> Looks like Nov 15 (which I believe is when the stretch upgrade was done)
> it was upgraded:
> 2017-11-15 17:38:55 upgrade openjade:amd64 1.4devel1-21.1 1.4devel1-21.3+b1
> That doesn't look like a terribly large version bump to me tho..

Digging around further in our archives, it seems that this bug is specific
to openjade 1.4devel, and 1.3.x works fine.  But if borka was not running
1.3 before then it's hard to know what to make of it.  Since this is the
first report of this failure since 2013, I'd sort of thought the problem
was gone, but evidently not :-(

Another line of thought is that it might be an interaction between
particular versions of openjade and particular versions of the dsssl
style sheets.  Were the latter upgraded?

                        regards, tom lane