I happend to find that the comment on formdesc is missing
pg_subscription. Please find the attached patch (I'm sure:) to
fix that .
NTT Open Source Software Center
diff --git a/src/backend/utils/cache/relcache.c b/src/backend/utils/cache/relcache.c
index d5cc246..022a48c 100644
@@ -1848,8 +1848,8 @@ LookupOpclassInfo(Oid operatorClassOid,
* formrdesc is currently used for: pg_database, pg_authid, pg_auth_members,
- * pg_shseclabel, pg_class, pg_attribute, pg_proc, and pg_type
- * (see RelationCacheInitializePhase2/3).
+ * pg_shseclabel, pg_subscription, pg_class, pg_attribute, pg_proc, and
+ * pg_type (see RelationCacheInitializePhase2/3).
* Note that these catalogs can't have constraints (except attnotnull),
* default values, rules, or triggers, since we don't cope with any of that.