Hi Alexander,

On 3/1/18 4:26 PM, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 11:05 PM, David Steele <da...@pgmasters.net <mailto:da...@pgmasters.net>> wrote:

    I agree with Teodor (upthread, not quoted here) that the documentation
    could use some editing.

    I started to do it myself, but quickly realized I have no knowledge of
    the content.  I'm afraid I would destroy the meaning while updating the
    grammar.

That's to problem.  If you're willing to help you can edit the documentation
and let me review that it's correct.  Also feel free to ask any questions and
more explanation from me.  Ultimately, we need to have a documentation
that any average user can understand, not to mention you :)

OK, I'm the CFM so I have my plate full for the next few days but if nobody picks this up then I will give it a go.

    Anyone understand the subject matter well enough to review the
    documentation?

I expect it would be hard to find anybody matching this criteria.

You are probably right, but it never hurts to try.

--
-David
da...@pgmasters.net