В письме от 1 марта 2018 23:02:20 пользователь Oleg Bartunov написал:

> > 2. Your patch does not provide any example of your new tool usage. In my
> > prototype patch I've shown the implementation of opclass options for
> > intarray. May be you should do the same. (Use my example it will be more
> > easy then do it from scratch). It will give more understanding of how
> > this improvement can be used.
>
> Hey, look on patches, there are many examples  !
Oups...Sorry. I've looked at the patch from commitfest
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/17/1559/ and it have shown only the first
file. And When I read the letter I did not pay attention to attachments at
all. So I was sure there is only one there.

Yes. Now I see seven examples. But I think seven it is too many.
For each case a reviewer should make consideration if this parameter worth
moving to opclass options, or fixed definition in the C code is quite ok.
Doing it for whole bunch, may make it messy. I think, it would be good to
commit an implementation of opclass options, with a good example of usage. And
then commit patches for all cases where these options can be used.

But since it is now "Rejected with feedback", let's wait till autumn.

--
Do code for fun.