Le 15/10/2021 à 14:24, Aleksander Alekseev a écrit :
Hi Gilles,

If we really want SELECT * to be reserved to DBA then why not removing the
star from PG unless you have the admin privilege?
Respectfully, I perceive this as a trolling (presumably, non-intentional one)
and not going to answer this.

Yes, I don't wanted to offend you or to troll. This was just to point that the position of "SELECT * is bad practice" is not a good argument in my point of view, just because it is allowed for every one. I mean that in an extension or a client which allow user query input we must handle the case.

--
Gilles Darold