> This version 10 is changed in the following points.
>
> - Rewrited the comment in ValidXLogRecordHeader.
> - ValidXLogRecordHeader

Thanks!

Maybe it can be written little bit shorter:
pe = (char *) record + XLOG_BLCKSZ - (RecPtr & (XLOG_BLCKSZ - 1));
as
pe = p + XLOG_BLCKSZ - (RecPtr & (XLOG_BLCKSZ - 1));
?

The problem that pgindent sometimes reflow formatting of unrelated blocks
is indeed existing. But I think it's right to manually leave pgindent-ed
code only on what is related to the patch. The leftover is pgindent-ed in a
scheduled manner sometimes, so don't need to bother.

I'd like to set v10 as RfC.

--
Best regards,
Pavel Borisov