Thanks for the patch, Dipesh.
With a quick look at the patch I have following observations:

In bbstreamer_lz4_compressor_new(), I think this alignment is not needed
on client side:

    /* Align the output buffer length. */
    compressed_bound += compressed_bound + BLCKSZ - (compressed_bound %
BLCKSZ);

bbstreamer_lz4_compressor_content(), avail_in and len variables both are
not changed. I think we can simply change the len to avail_in in the
argument list.

Comment:
+        * Update the offset and capacity of output buffer based on based
on number
+        * of bytes written to output buffer.

I think it is thinko:

+        * Update the offset and capacity of output buffer based on number
of
+        * bytes written to output buffer.

Indentation:

+       if ((mystreamer->base.bbs_buffer.maxlen -
mystreamer->bytes_written) <=
+                       footer_bound)

I think similar to bbstreamer_lz4_compressor_content() in
bbstreamer_lz4_decompressor_content() we can change len to avail_in.

Regards,
Jeevan Ladhe