On 7 April 2018 at 12:03, David Rowley <david.row...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Continuing to read 0003 and 0004 now.

0003:

1. "setup" -> "set"

/* If run-time partition pruning is enabled, then setup that up now */

2. We should be able to get rid of as_noopscan and just have another
special negative value for as_whichplan.

I've attached a patch to do this.

3. I've forgotten to drop table boolvalues in the tests.

Patched attached to fix.

0004:

1. "ms_valid_subplans" -> "valid_subplans" in:

 * ms_valid_subplans for runtime pruning, valid mergeplans indexes to
 * scan.

All the other fields are not being prefixed with ms_ in these comments.

Everything else looks fine from my point of view.