While I was looking on some patch, I happened to notice that
there's a trivial typo in rewriteManip.c
> a ConvertRowTypeExpr to map back to the rowtype expected by the expression.
The correct name for "ConvertRowTypeExpr" is "ConvertRowtypeExpr"
NTT Open Source Software Center
diff --git a/src/backend/rewrite/rewriteManip.c b/src/backend/rewrite/rewriteManip.c
index abad1bf7e4..f1f4212b5d 100644
@@ -1205,7 +1205,7 @@ replace_rte_variables_mutator(Node *node,
* If the expression tree contains a whole-row Var for the target RTE,
* *found_whole_row is set to true. In addition, if to_rowtype is
* not InvalidOid, we replace the Var with a Var of that vartype, inserting
- * a ConvertRowTypeExpr to map back to the rowtype expected by the expression.
+ * a ConvertRowtypeExpr to map back to the rowtype expected by the expression.
* (Therefore, to_rowtype had better be a child rowtype of the rowtype of the
* RTE we're changing references to.) Callers that don't provide to_rowtype
* should report an error if *found_row_type is true; we don't do that here