On Wed, May 4, 2022 2:47 PM vignesh C <vignes...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the comments, the attached v13 patch has the changes for the same.

Here are some comments on v13-0002 patch.

1)
+                * Throw an error so that the user can take care of the initial
data
+                * copying and then create subscription with copy_data off.

Should "with copy_data off" be changed to "with copy_data off or force"?

2)
                case ALTER_SUBSCRIPTION_ADD_PUBLICATION:
                case ALTER_SUBSCRIPTION_DROP_PUBLICATION:
                                        /*
                                         * See ALTER_SUBSCRIPTION_REFRESH for
details why this is
                                         * not allowed.
                                         */
                                        if (sub->twophasestate ==
LOGICALREP_TWOPHASE_STATE_ENABLED && opts.copy_data)

I think we need some changes here, too. Should it be modified to:
if (sub->twophasestate == LOGICALREP_TWOPHASE_STATE_ENABLED &&
IS_COPY_DATA_ON_OR_FORCE(opts.copy_data))

Regards,
Shi yu