On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 3:58 PM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fuj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have committed the patch after modifying it as such.

The patch calls trivial_subqueryscan() during create_append_plan() to
determine the triviality of a SubqueryScan that is a child of an
Append node.  Unlike when calling it from
set_subqueryscan_references(), this is done before some
post-processing such as set_plan_references() on the subquery.  The
reason why this is safe wouldn't be that obvious, so I added to
trivial_subqueryscan() comments explaining this.  Attached is a patch
for that.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita