Michael Paquier <mich...@paquier.xyz> writes:
> ParallelPortInfo sounds kind of right for the job to me in this set of
> proposals, as the data is from the Port, and that's some information
> shared between all the parallel workers and the leader.

I agree with Robert's complaint that Parallel is far too generic
a term here.  Also, the fact that this data is currently in struct
Port seems like an artifact.

Don't we have a term for the set of processes comprising a leader
plus parallel workers?  If we called that set FooGroup, then
something like FooGroupSharedInfo would be on-point.

                        regards, tom lane