On 7/6/22 23:15, Tom Lane wrote:
David Rowley <dgrowle...@gmail.com> writes:
On Thu, 7 Jul 2022 at 13:41, John Naylor <john.nay...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hmm, the commit appeared on git.postgresql.org, but apparently not in
my email nor the list archives.

Strange. I'd suspect a temporary hiccup in whatever code pushes the
commits onto the mailing list, but I see that my fe3caa143 from
yesterday was also missed.

Caught in list moderation maybe?

Actually, yes they are:
8<-----------------------
Date: 2022-07-06 07:41:02
List: pgsql-committers
Reason: sender is not a confirmed email address
From: drowley(at)postgresql(dot)org
Size: 4890 bytes
Subject: pgsql: Remove size increase in ExprEvalStep caused by hashed saops

Date: 2022-07-06 20:14:25
List: pgsql-committers
Reason: sender is not a confirmed email address
Spam score: -7.1
From: drowley(at)postgresql(dot)org
Size: 4703 bytes
Subject: pgsql: Overload index_form_tuple to allow the memory context to be supp
(I manually did the (at) and (dot) obfuscation)

I don't ordinarily moderate the pgsql-committers list, and don't know offhand who does, so am a bit hesitant to approve them myself. But perhaps I should?

I guess another good question is why the email address no longer confirmed...

--
Joe Conway
RDS Open Source Databases