On 2022-08-26 15:20, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
At Fri, 26 Aug 2022 14:28:26 +0900, torikoshia
<torikos...@oss.nttdata.com> wrote in
>  #: gram.y:1588 gram.y:1604
>  #, c-format
>  msgid "CREATE SCHEMA IF NOT EXISTS cannot include schema elements"
> -msgstr "CREATE SCHEMA IF NOT EXISTSんはスキーマ要素を含めることはでき
> -ません"
> +msgstr "CREATE SCHEMA IF NOT EXISTSはスキーマ要素を含めることはできま
> せん"

How do you think?

"NHa" Darn...  That kind of mistypes are inevitable when I worked on
nearly or over a thousand of messages at once..  Currently I'm working
in an incremental fashion and I only process at most up to 10 or so
messages at a time thus that kind of silly mistake cannot happen..

No problem, rather thanks for working on this!

It's a mistake of "には".

Ah, I got it.

I'll load it into the next ship.  The next
release is 9/8 and I'm not sure the limit of translation commits for
the release, though..

Thanks a lot!

Atsushi Torikoshi
NTT DATA CORPORATION