> On 1 Sep 2022, at 15:07, Christoph Berg <m...@debian.org> wrote:
> Re: Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker

>>> I also shortened some "name of table" to just "table". Since the data
>>> type is "name", it's clear what "table" means.
>>
>> I think it reads better with the definite article and initial capital,
>> e.g. "The table that triggered ….".
>
> Since that's not a complete sentence anyway, I think "The" isn't
> necessary.

Looking at the docs for the other PLs there is quite a lot of variation on how
we spell this, fixing that inconsistency is for another patch though.

The patch missed to update the corresponding list for TG_ event trigger vars,
fixed in the attached.

--
Daniel Gustafsson               https://vmware.com/