I noticed that this patch has gone around and mostly purged mentions of
archive_command from the documentation and replaced them with
archive_library.  I don't think this is helpful, since people still use
archive_command and will want to see what the documentation has to say
about it.  I suggest we rewind that a bit and for example replace things
like

    removed or recycled until they are archived. If WAL archiving cannot keep up
-   with the pace that WAL is generated, or if
<varname>archive_command</varname>
+   with the pace that WAL is generated, or if
<varname>archive_library</varname>
    fails repeatedly, old WAL files will accumulate in
<filename>pg_wal</filename>

with

    removed or recycled until they are archived. If WAL archiving cannot keep up
    with the pace that WAL is generated, or if
<varname>archive_command</varname>
    with the pace that WAL is generated, or if
<varname>archive_command</varname>
    or <varname>archive_library</varname>
    fail repeatedly, old WAL files will accumulate in
<filename>pg_wal</filename>