Hi,

On September 18, 2022 5:24:06 PM PDT, Peter Eisentraut
<peter.eisentr...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>On 15.09.22 04:26, Andres Freund wrote:
>> Attached is v13 of the meson patchset. The biggest changes are:
>
>Did something about warning flags change from the previous patch set?  I see
>it's building with -Wextra now, which combined with -Werror causes the build
>to fail for me.  I have never encountered that with any of the previous patch
>sets.

In older versions of the patch the default warning level was set to include
Wextra, and I had added my local flags to suppress uninteresting warnings.
Comparing the warning flags I reduced the warning level and removed the
suppressing flags - but changing default options only affects new build trees.
To change existing ones do meson configure -Dwarning_level=1