Hi hackers,

I saw a problem when using tab-complete for "GRANT", "TABLES IN SCHEMA" should
be "ALL TABLES IN SCHEMA" in the following case.

postgres=# grant all on
ALL FUNCTIONS IN SCHEMA   DATABASE                  FUNCTION
PARAMETER                 SCHEMA                    TABLESPACE
ALL PROCEDURES IN SCHEMA  DOMAIN                    information_schema.
PROCEDURE                 SEQUENCE                  tbl
ALL ROUTINES IN SCHEMA    FOREIGN DATA WRAPPER      LANGUAGE
public.                   TABLE                     TYPE
ALL SEQUENCES IN SCHEMA   FOREIGN SERVER            LARGE OBJECT
ROUTINE                   TABLES IN SCHEMA

I found that it is related to the recent commit 790bf615dd, and maybe it's
better to fix it. I also noticed that some comments should be modified according
to this new syntax. Attach a patch to fix them.

Regards,
Shi yu