Hi,

On 10/3/22 9:46 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 07:51:29PM +0200, Drouvot, Bertrand wrote:
Agree that it could be simplified, thanks for the hints!

Attached a simplified version.

While looking at that, I have noticed that it is possible to reduce
the number of connection attempts (for example no need to re-test that
the connection works when the map is not set, and the authn log would
be the same with the map in place).

Yeah that's right, thanks for simplifying further.

 Note that a path's meson.build
needs a refresh for any new file added into the tree, with 003_peer.pl
missing so this new test was not running in the recent CI runs.  The
indentation was also a bit wrong and I have tweaked a few comments,
before finally applying it.

Thanks!

--
Bertrand Drouvot