On 2/11/2022 15:27, Yuya Watari wrote:
I noticed that the previous patch does not apply to the current HEAD.
I attached the rebased version to this email.
Looking into find_em_for_rel() changes I see that you replaced
if (bms_is_subset(em->em_relids, rel->relids)
with assertion statement.
According of get_ecmember_indexes(), the em_relids field of returned equivalence members can contain relids, not mentioned in the relation. I don't understand, why it works now? For example, we can sort by t1.x, but have an expression t1.x=t1.y*t2.z. Or I've missed something? If it is not a mistake, maybe to add a comment why assertion here isn't failed?

--
regards,
Andrey Lepikhov