On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 01:32:11PM +0900, Ian Lawrence Barwick wrote:
> Fujii-san is marked as committer on the commifest entry for this patch [1];
> are you able to go ahead and get it committed?

That's the state of the patch since the 11th of October.  Seeing the
lack of activity, I propose to take care of that myself if there are
no objections, only on HEAD.  That could be qualified as a bug, but
that does not seem worth bothering the back-branches, either.  Except
if somebody has a different opinion?

The patch looks to do the job correctly, still I would leave the extra
printf() calls in BackendStartup() out.
--
Michael