On 10.11.22 11:08, Juan José Santamaría Flecha wrote:
        This looks pretty good to me.  The refactoring of the
        non-Windows parts
        makes sense.  The Windows parts look reasonable on manual
        inspection,
        but again, I don't have access to Windows here, so someone else
        should
        also look it over.

    I was going to say that at least it is getting tested on the CI, but
    I have found out that meson changes version(). That is fixed in this
    version.

Now is currently failing due to [1], so maybe we can leave this patch on hold until that's addressed.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAC%2BAXB1wJEqfKCuVcNpoH%3Dgxd61N%3D7c2fR3Ew6YRPpSfEUA%3DyQ%40mail.gmail.com <https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAC%2BAXB1wJEqfKCuVcNpoH%3Dgxd61N%3D7c2fR3Ew6YRPpSfEUA%3DyQ%40mail.gmail.com>

What is the status of this now?  I think the other issue has been addressed?