On 23.11.22 22:24, samay sharma wrote:
Thank you. Attaching v7 addressing most of the points below.

I have committed this, after some editing and making some structural changes. I moved the "Requirements" section back to the top level. It did not look appealing to have to maintain two copies of this that have almost no substantial difference (but for some reason were written with separate structure and wording). Also, I rearranged the Building with Meson section to use the same internal structure as the Building with Autoconf and Make section. This will make it easier to maintain going forward. For example if someone adds a new option, it will be easier to find the corresponding places in the lists where to add them.

We will likely keep iterating on the contents for the next little while, but I'm glad we now have a structure in place that we should be able to live with.