On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 9:29 AM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.mu...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 8:48 AM, Tom Lane <t...@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Yeah.  In the wake of Peter's changes to use <stdbool.h> on other
>> platforms, should we be enabling HAVE_STDBOOL_H for Windows?
>
> It seems that header arrived in VC 2013.  I will find the conditional
> macrology for that.
>
> https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/vcblog/2013/07/19/c99-library-support-in-visual-studio-2013/

Here's a patch that builds warning-free for me.  Result:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/macdice/postgres/build/1.0.139

Unfortunately my scripting for that doesn't actually build the plperl
stuff yet (need to cannibalise more buildfarm scripts...) so I can't
confirm that it'll fix the true/false redefinition warnings visible on
whelk (VC 2013) and dory (2015) but not hamerkop (2005), thrips
(2010), bowerbird (2012).  It seems likely.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com