On 03.01.23 09:41, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Tue, Jan 03, 2023 at 01:03:01PM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
One minor comment:
-    spoken in Belgium (BE), with a <acronym>UTF-8</acronym> character set
+    spoken in Belgium (BE), with a <acronym>UTF</acronym>-8 character set

Shouldn't this be <acronym>UTF8</acronym> as we are using in func.sgml?

Yeah, I was wondering as well why this change is not worse, which is
why I left it out of 33ab0a2.  There is an acronym for UTF in
acronym.sgml, which makes sense to me, but that's the only place where
this is used.  To add more on top of that, the docs basically need
only UTF8, and we have three references to UTF-16, none of them using
the <acronym> markup.

The thing is called "UTF-8". Here, we are not talking about the PostgreSQL identifier.