On Tue, Jan 3, 2023 at 1:59 PM Ankit Kumar Pandey <itsanki...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 03/01/23 08:38, David Rowley wrote:
> >
> > Do you actually have a need for this or are you just trying to tick
> > off some TODO items?
> >
> I would say Iatter but reason I picked it up was more on side of
> learning optimizer better.

Note that the TODO list has accumulated some cruft over the years. Some
time ago I started an effort to remove outdated/undesirable entries, and I
should get back to that, but for the present, please take the warning at
the top to heart:

"WARNING for Developers: Unfortunately this list does not contain all the
information necessary for someone to start coding a feature. Some of these
items might have become unnecessary since they were added --- others might
be desirable but the implementation might be unclear. When selecting items
listed below, be prepared to first discuss the value of the feature. Do not
assume that you can select one, code it and then expect it to be committed.
"

--
John Naylor
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com