On 12.01.23 01:04, Nathan Bossart wrote:
-                        classoid == AggregateRelationId ||
I noticed that AggregateRelationId isn't listed in the ObjectProperty
array, so I think recordExtObjInitPriv() will begin erroring for that
classoid instead of ignoring it like we do today.

Hmm, we do have some extensions in contrib that add aggregates (citext, intagg). I suspect that the aggregate function is actually registered into the extension via its pg_proc entry, so this wouldn't actually matter. But maybe the commenting should be clearer?