On 25.01.23 01:08, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 03:57:56PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
Makes sense.  That would be my intention if 0004 is the most
acceptable and splitting things makes things a bit easier to review.

There was a silly mistake in 0004 where the jumbling code relied on
compute_query_id rather than utility_query_id, so fixed and rebased as
of v7 attached.

Overall, this looks good to me.

There are a couple of repetitive comments, like "typmod and collation information are irrelevant for the query jumbling". This applies to all nodes, so we don't need to repeat it for a number of nodes (and then not mention it for other nodes). Maybe there should be a central place somewhere that describes "these kinds of fields should normally be ignored".