Le 14/03/2023 à 10:50, stephane tachoires a écrit :
Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            tested, passed

V5 is ok (aside for LLVM 14 deprecated warnings, but that's another problem)
with meson compile and meson test on Ubuntu 20.04.2.
Code fits well and looks standart, --help explain what it does clearly, and
documentation is ok (but as a Français, I'm not an expert in English).

Thanks Stepane, I've changed commit fest status to "Ready for committers".

--
Gilles Darold