On Mon, Apr 10, 2023 at 9:56 PM Zhang Mingli <zmlpostg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is spare indent at else if.
>
> - if (childrel->pathlist != NIL &&
> + if (cheapest_startup_path && cheapest_startup_path->param_info == NULL)
> + accumulate_append_subpath(cheapest_startup_path,
> +   &subpaths, NULL);
> + else if (childrel->pathlist != NIL &&
>   childrel->cheapest_total_path->param_info == NULL)
>   accumulate_append_subpath(childrel->cheapest_total_path,
>     &subpaths, NULL);
>
> Could we also consider tuple_fraction in partial_pathlist for  parallel
> append?

Thanks for the suggestion,  the v2 has fixed the indent issue and I did
something about parallel append.  Besides that,  I restrict the changes
happens under bms_equal(rel->relids, root->all_query_rels), which may
make this patch safer.

I have added this into https://commitfest.postgresql.org/43/4270/

--
Best Regards