> This needs to adjust the tests in src/test/ssl which now fails due to SELECT
 > *
 > returning a row which doesn't match what the test was coded for.

Thank you so much for pointing out. I have adjusted the extra ssl test to
account for the extra columns returned. It should not fail now.

> The new patchset isn't updating contrib/sslinfo/meson with the 1.3 update so
> it
 > fails to build with Meson.

Thanks again for pointing out, I have adjusted the meson build file to include
the 1.3 update

Please see attached patches for the fixes.
Thank you so much!

Cary Huang
HighGo Software Inc. (Canada)
cary.hu...@highgo.ca