Hi,

On 7/10/23 11:14 AM, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
On 4 Apr 2023, at 12:04, Drouvot, Bertrand <bertranddrouvot...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 4/3/23 11:47 PM, Gregory Stark (as CFM) wrote:
On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 at 05:25, Drouvot, Bertrand
<bertranddrouvot...@gmail.com> wrote:

My plan was to get [1] done before resuming working on the "Split index and table
statistics into different types of stats" one.
[1]: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/42/4106/
Generate pg_stat_get_xact*() functions with Macros ([1]) was committed March 27.
There's only a few days left in this CF. Would you like to leave this
here? Should it be marked Needs Review or Ready for Commit? Or should
we move it to the next CF now?

I moved it to the next commitfest and marked the target version as v17.

This patch no longer applies (with tests failing when it did), and the thread
has stalled.  I'm marking this returned with feedback for now, please feel free
to resubmit to a future CF with a new version of the patch.

Thanks for the update.
I'll resume working on it and re-submit once done.

Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases