I have done several passes to make sure that patch statuses are more accurate. As explained in a nearby message, I have set several patches back from "Ready to Committer" to "Needs review" if additional discussion happened past the first status change. I have also in several cases removed reviewers from a patch entry if they haven't been active on the thread in several months. (Feel free to sign up again, but don't "block" the patch.)

I was going to say, unfortunately that means that there is now even more work to do, but in fact, it seems this has all kind of balanced out, and I hope it's now more accurate for someone wanting to pick up some work:

Status summary: Needs review: 224. Waiting on Author: 24. Ready for Committer: 31. Committed: 41. Returned with Feedback: 14. Withdrawn: 2. Rejected: 2. Total: 338.

(And yes, the total number of patches has grown since the commitfest has started!?!)