It looks like this patch set needs a bit of surgery to adapt to the LLVM changes in 9dce22033d. The cfbot is reporting compiler warnings about this, and also some crashes, which might also be caused by this.

I do like the updated APIs. (Maybe the repeated ".DebugPrint = NULL, /* default message is fine */" lines could be omitted?)

I like that one can now easily change the elog(WARNING) in ResourceOwnerReleaseAll() to a PANIC or something to get automatic verification during testing. I wonder if we should make this the default if assertions are on? This would need some adjustments to src/test/modules/test_resowner because it would then fail.