*On 2018-06-12 16:21, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:

On Jun 3, 2018, at 4:29 AM, Michael Paquier <mich...@paquier.xyz> wrote:

A script which reports the version of OpenSSL should be simple enough
for MSVC.  And I am ready to bet that at least hamerkop is not using
OpenSSL 1.0.2, so a simple switch would most likely cause the buildfarm
to go red.  I am attaching in CC the maintainers of the Windows animals
so as they can comment.

Wanted to check in and see if any of the Windows maintainers had thoughts
on this issue so we can continue to move it forward.

I can't contribute much; mine all build without OpenSSL anyway.

If I enable it in the future, it will be with libraries from vcpkg [1], and they are at 1.0.2o now and unlikely to go backwards.

[1] https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg/

--
Christian