On 12/31/23 01:24, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Sun, Dec 31, 2023 at 06:08:04AM +0100, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
I was wondering if there are a) any comments on the approach and if I
should be handed in for a commitfest (currently waiting for the cooldown
period after account activation, I am not sure how long that is)

Such discussions are adapted in a commit fest entry.  No idea if there
is a cooldown period after account creation before being able to touch
the CF app contents, though.

FWIW I have expedited the cooldown period, so Matthias can log in right away.

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team