Hi,

In <caeg8a3+-og63geg6v0l8ewi_8fhuj9vjbhotelxubzwtun3...@mail.gmail.com>
  "Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations" on
Fri, 26 Jan 2024 16:18:14 +0800,
  Junwang Zhao <zhjw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the current implementation, there is no way that one can check
> incompatibility
> options in ProcessCopyOptions, we can postpone the check in CopyFromStart
> or CopyToStart, but I think it is a little bit late. Do you think
> adding an extra
> check for incompatible options hook is acceptable (PFA)?

Thanks for the suggestion! But I think that a custom handler
can do it in
CopyToProcessOption()/CopyFromProcessOption(). What do you
think about this? Or could you share a sample COPY TO/FROM
WITH() SQL you think?

Thanks,
--
kou