> On 22 Feb 2024, at 11:35, Rajith Rao .B(App Software) <ranjithr...@medha.com>
> wrote:

> I have been using the Qt IDE with C++ for database connection and query
> execution, and unfortunately, I cannot share the code with you.

No worries, I have no intention to work on this.

> You mentioned that PostgreSQL support for QNX was removed starting from
> version 8.2. Are there any alternative methods to port or build PostgreSQL
> libraries for QNX 7.1.0?

There is no other way to build any software on a new architecture than rolling
up the sleeves and getting started.

I suggest looking at commits f55808828569, a1675649e402 and 6f84b2da75d3 in the
postgres repo as a starting point for research.  The QNX support which was
removed in 8.2 was targeting QNX4, so it may or may not be helpful.

--
Daniel Gustafsson