On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 6:14 PM Sergei Kornilov <s...@zsrv.org> wrote:

> Hello
> Thank you for update

Thanks for the review.

> It may be better to use NULL as the default value at sql level.

Changed.

> > ereport(LOG, (errmsg("userid %u, dbid %u, queryid %ld does not exist",
> userid, dbid, queryid)));
> I think LOG level is not useful here. In common case this is server log
> only. How about WARNING? Or just ignore. Want remove row? Here is no such
> row anymore, all fine.

I went with removing of ereport.

> Also we can return num_remove instead of void. I think this is even
> better. But this break backward compatibility and we need something like
> pg_stat_statements_reset_1_6

Changed. Returning removed rows is nice than just void.

> > By default, this function can only be executed by superusers.
> Can you also update this phrase in pg_stat_statements_reset documentation?
> Beginning from 1.5 version this is not true, reset can be used by any user
> with pg_read_all_stats role.

Doc is updated and also separate thread is started for the doc fix [1].
Updated patch attached.

[1] -
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAJrrPGcim%3DQ-7ewhuKr1n3mkeELySC-QeVHGZJJYwaaKMSJRkg%40mail.gmail.com

Regards,