> On 14 May 2024, at 07:40, jian he <jian.universal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I googled around, still cannot find [olson93] related pdf or html link.

Judging by the bibliography reference it's a technical report from UCB, and
searching for the T7 identifier in the UCB library reveals that it's a M.Sc
thesis only available in physical form:

https://search.library.berkeley.edu/permalink/01UCS_BER/iqob43/alma991082339239706532

The link might not be useful to many, but it may save a few minutes of googling
from other readers.

> in [2],
> I found out
> [ong90] “A Unified Framework for Version Modeling Using Production
> Rules in a Database System”. L. Ong and J. Goh. ERL Technical
> Memorandum M90/33. University of California. Berkeley, California.
> April, 1990.
> related link is
> https://www2.eecs.berkeley.edu/Pubs/TechRpts/1990/1466.html

Linking to that seems like a good idea.

> an idea:
> In case these external links in
> (https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/biblio.html) become dead
> links,
> we can send these external pdf or html files in the mailing list for
> archive purposes.

If a link stops working, and no replacement is available, it's probably better
to link to the archive.org entry instead.

--
Daniel Gustafsson