Bruce Momjian <br...@momjian.us> writes:
> On Thu, May 23, 2024 at 02:27:07PM +1200, David Rowley wrote:
>> I also don't agree these should be left to "Source code" section. I
>> feel that section is best suited for extension authors who might care
>> about some internal API change.  I'm talking of stuff that makes some
>> user queries possibly N times (!) faster. Surely "Source Code" isn't
>> the place to talk about that?

> I said a new section "after our 'Source code' section," not in the
> source code section.

Surely, if we make this a separate section, it would come before
'Source code'?

I am not sure Bruce that you realize that your disregard for
performance improvements is shared by nobody.  Arguably,
performance is 90% of what we do these days, and it's also
90% of what users care about.

                        regards, tom lane