On 2018/08/17 11:47, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 08:57:57PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
I agree on both points.  Any objections if I apply what's proposed here
on HEAD?

I have been looking at this patch.  And while consistency is nice, I
think that if we are cleaning up this stuff we could do a bit more to
be more consistent with the other binary tools:
- Addition of long options for connection options.
- removal of -h, and use it for host value instead of "-H".
- Use "USERNAME" instead of "NAME" in help().

vacuumlo could also be improved a bit...

Yeah, I'll revise the patch based on your suggestions.

Regards,
Tatsuro Yamada