(2018/08/31 21:30), Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
On 8/31/18 7:54 AM, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
(2018/08/30 20:25), Etsuro Fujita wrote:
(2018/08/29 18:40), Etsuro Fujita wrote:
(2018/08/29 0:21), Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
On Aug 24, 2018, at 8:38 AM, Etsuro
Fujita<fujita.ets...@lab.ntt.co.jp>  wrote:
(2018/08/24 11:47), Michael Paquier wrote:
On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 10:00:49PM +0900, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
I tried this today, but doing git behind the corporate firewall
doesn't
work. I don't know the clear cause of that, so I'll investigate
that
tomorrow.

You may be able to tweak that by using https as origin point or
proper
git proxy settings?

Yeah, my proxy settings were not correct. With the help of my
colleagues Horiguchi-san and Yamada-san, I corrected them but still
can't clone the master repository. Running git with GIT_CURL_VERBOSE
shows that there is another issue in my terminal environment, so I'm
trying to resolve that.

Are there any updates on getting this patch committed?

That investigation has shown that the cause is my company firewall, not
my terminal environment; that firewall has to be configured to allow me
to access to that repository. So, I'm asking my company about that.

I got the approval from my boss today, so I think that I can have that
access soon.

I fixed typos in the commit message, which Alvaro pointed out
off-list, and revised the message a little bit.  Also, I reread the
patch and noticed that the latest version includes now-unnecessary
regression test cases; those were added to the previous version
(refuse-pwj-when-wrvs-involved-2.patch in [1]) to check that
apply_scanjoin_target_to_paths() and create_ordinary_grouping_paths()
work for cases where whole-row Vars are involved, because I modified
those functions, but the latest version doesn't touch those functions
anymore, so those test cases seems unnecessary.  So I removed those
(no other changes), and committed the patch.

Thank you for taking care of that and for committing the patch. I have
now closed this issues on the open items list.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita