Hello,

I am Sunveer Singh, Google Code-in 2017 Grand Prize Winner with OSGeo.

I am willing to be mentor for PostgreSQL. Last year I worked on almost 70
tasks based on GIS world.  A student an Grand Prize winner I will be able
to help you guys during the GCI period. And The programming languages and
technologies that PostgreSQL work with, I am very much known to them, as I
worked with OSGeo last year, so I am having all this knowledge of GIS and
SQL. And this year, I am in love with PostgreSQL, so I am willing to be
mentor for PostgreSQL.

Thank You
Sunveer